Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Why am I sparkly?

Ok, short rant this morning.

I bought a new foundation powder called Illumination. I thought the description sounded cool.

Here's what happened when I dusted my face this morning: I look like I am covered in sparkles.

The Illuminating factor apparently is designed to either make you look like some goofy child who played with sparkles, or worse yet, like you are sweating (okay, "glowing" but still, eew).

I guess the name bucket o' sparkly stuff didn't test well.

Damn you Illumination!

3 Comments:

At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love sparkles... I wear sparkles in my eye makeup, face makeup and now Avon has a new hair conditioner that sparkles in the sun... I think you hit the hammer on the nail when you said to look like a child. I may not look like one but I play like one...LOL

 
At 12:43 PM, Blogger Sara J said...

Hey I am all for known, planned sparkles. But sneaky sparkles reminds me of that joke about the woman who washed up with her daughter's washcloth before her gyno appointment. Anyway, keep sparking!

 
At 6:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats