Thursday, July 06, 2006

My Writing Project

Flexing this muscle has either reinvigorated my creative spirit or turned me into a masochistic unrealistic fool. Either way, I am going to embark on a very public experiment, and you can judge for yourself.

I’m writing a book of essays. There, I said it.

Each week I will publish an excerpt of a chapter I am working on (I’ll put something in the title to designate it as part of the book project). It’ll probably be a few paragraphs to give you a sense of the topic and to test out the material. Constructive criticism is welcome. For those of you who don’t know what constructive means, in short it means helpful, actionable feedback. If you can’t say anything useful, we’ll rake you over the coals.

Nice isn’t necessary. I mean, I’m not that hypocritical.

Oh, and just so you know the overall topic the essays will address, I’m calling my work in progress: Token Half-Jew.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats