Monday, July 31, 2006

Advice for a Friendly Office Wager?

We've got three football fans on my team (myself being one of them) and we're trying to come up with friendly (i.e. no money) wager on games.

Da Bears play GB twice.
Da Bears play the Giants once.

GB and the Giants do not play each other.

So again, it's me against them.

Here's the preliminary thoughts:
  • Send an email extolling the virtue of the winning team
  • Send an email shamefully bashing the losing team
  • Wear the winning team's jersey
  • Place a team bobble head where everyone can see it in your cubicle

Thoughts?

2 Comments:

At 3:52 PM, Blogger LeperColony said...

When I need to make picks about teams of which I have no knowledge, I judge based on which mascot I think would emerge victorious in a death match.

Going by my reasoning, the Packers are in trouble.

 
At 9:09 PM, Blogger Cookie said...

wearing the other team's jersey is really humiliating unless you turn it inside out. You could hang it in your cubicle but that might lead to heart attacks and strokes.

you just don't lose the bet.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home


View My Stats